It’s likely that you’ve noticed that most casino advertisements will provide some type of reward or free money in order to encourage you to begin playing there. Much like everything else in this world it’s not free and before you begin taking advantage of this money for free and then become angry because there was fraud, it’s recommended that you continue reading to see how it all operates.
In the beginning, you may ask; why online casinos offer the possibility of “free” money?
It’s an element of their marketing strategy and differentiation. In a nutshell that is, online casinos are typically “skins” associated with a particular software vendor, meaning that behind the various owners of the casino, their graphics, licensing, etc. beneath the hood there’s no distinction between, let’s say, all Playtech casinos that are powered by Playtech and all Microgaming powered ones. Visit:- https://vuabai9vnn.club/
In other words, if they’re generally the same under the hood, then there needs to be a differentiating factor that can convince you to gamble at “X” the online casino, and but not “Y”. Besides the graphics, licensing as well as reputation and support. an alternative method to attract potential players is by giving them something. In this case, a reward.
After getting that out of the way then the next question you might ask yourself is: OK now that Casino X is offering $5,000 free, perhaps I’ll sign up, take my $5,000, play with them and head to Casino Y.
The solution is easy too. To claim bonuses in the internet casino you’ll generally need to make a deposit except if it’s stated explicitly that you do not however, we’ll discuss this later.
Before we get into the meat of the various types of bonuses available in online casinos, here are some additional words and phrases you should be aware of so that you can clarify them with a support representative before claiming a bonus, in order to know exactly where you stand and the benefits you’re getting.
1. Bonuses that require wagering include playthrough or wagering requirements in which you are required to play a certain amount before you can take money from your account. On average wagering requirements are usually between 15 to 40 times, but you must pay attention to what you must wager. In some instances it will be only the bonus multiplied by X, while in other cases you’ll need to bet the bonus and deposit amount more than X. This, in turn, is more typical.
Another fact to pay attention to with regards betting requirements, that in most casinos online, if you make a withdrawal request after you have fulfilled the wagering requirements, your winnings until now will be void. Although it’s not exactly fair, this is the way it is.
2. Games played: Make sure to read the T&Cs in this case. Because slots games are generally the most profitable games played in online casinos, the bonus offers are valid only for slots games. The majority of scratch cards and keno conform to this policy.
In other instances you’ll be able to play your bonus on all games; however not all games will contribute 100% to the playthrough requirements. For instance, playing on slots will be counted 100%, however roulette will only count 30%, meaning that you will actually need to wager three times more to meet the wagering requirements and cash out your winnings.
3. Minimum deposit requirement Most of the time for you to be eligible for the bonus, you’ll be required to deposit an initial deposit that again can vary. It’s typically a small amount, which you’ll most likely make anyway. The amount is usually under $50.
Now that we’re all in the same boat and in the identical language, it’s time we went through the main types of bonuses available at the majority of online casinos.
1. Match bonuses are the most common type of bonus. For every dollar you deposit, you will be credited X% of what you put in by the casino. In other words, if for instance, casino Z is offering a 100 match bonus, make a deposit of 100 dollars and casino Z will offer you an additional $100 bonus cash. This means that you will be able to start playing in the casino with $200. Match bonuses are generally limited to a certain maximum bonus amount you can receive. A match bonus can be an additional bonus in the context of a promotion (more popular in US friendly online casinos) or even as part the welcome bonus
2. A welcome bonus is generally offered by most, if not all online casinos to new casino players that sign-up and deposit their first money at the casino. Welcome bonus refers to all possible match bonuses you accrue as a brand new player at the casino over the course of a certain time, or within your first deposit, or a mix of the two So if a casino advertises a $3000 welcome bonus, it’s actually the maximum amount that you can avail from the first deposit bonus and second deposit bonus monthly bonus, etc. when you deposit the highest amount of any match bonus you’ll achieve the welcome bonus that is advertised. If you deposit less than needed for the maximum bonus amount in each stage, you won’t be able to reach the value advertised as the welcome offer. Therefore, the welcome bonus advertised can be considered the MAXIMIUM amount that you can receive in bonus cash during the first time you play at the casino.
3. A no deposit bonus is pretty simple to understand. It’s a reward you get through an online gaming site which lets you engage in real-money games without the need to make deposits. This is an excellent method for casinos that are online to attract new players since they are able to test the casino without having to make a deposit. In certain countries, it can help in solving the “trust” problem that players face with casinos online. Many people who are comfortable depositing and playing at the same online casino will be nervous about trying another one they’ve never played at. Other players don’t want to deposit money without checking out the software and games which is why a bonus that doesn’t require deposit is certainly a good idea. Some online casinos offer no deposit bonuses as part of their regular offer. Others stay from offering such bonuses because they say they tend to draw the wrong kind of players, i.e. people who don’t have any intention to play for real money in the first place and that it just puts a strain on the support staff, but with no actual outcome. I believe that the truth lies somewhere in the middle , and that people claim no deposit bonuses for a variety of reasons.
No deposit bonuses are generally offered for a relatively small sum generally between $10 and $15 and are offered to prospective customers directly from the casino or through websites affiliated with the casino. There are also wagering requirements that you must finish before being able to withdraw your winnings if you’ve had luck.
4. These bonuses are ones that require a play that aren’t able to be taken out of your account. If you’re lucky enough to have a win, and you request a withdrawal your bonus money, the amount that you earned will be subtracted from your winnings. Let’s say you claimed the $50 bonus that was sticky and luck struck, bringing the balance of your account to $500. You’re now looking to withdraw your winnings and go celebrate with friends. The casino online will allow you to withdraw the amount of $550 from your account. Any amount less than $50 as the sticky bonus amount, is not allowed. Play-only bonuses are typically higher than match bonuses and wagering requirements are less.
5. Bonus on payment method: This is something that was originally commonplace at Playtech casinos powered by Playtech and has spread to other casinos too over time. Alongside depositing money to an online casino using your credit or debit card, you can also use a variety of electronic options most of which offer instant fund transfers without hassle and high fees. A lot of these payment options that are commonly called, offer their services to those who don’t have credit checks and you can transfer money to your bank account securely. Some are even pre-paid cards which you can purchase at kiosks. In exchange for these methods of payment, you’ll get an additional 10-15% bonus on every deposit you make in conjunction with the other bonus that you are eligible for. Be sure to verify the cashier section before you sign up for an online casino you’ve never played at , as this may definitely be to your advantage.
6. Most online casinos have a Loyalty/VIP Club system that lets you redeem bonus points in exchange for points earned while playing. When you are playing more and win, the more points you collect and the higher the conversion rate of points-to-bonus.