These are some of the more unusual, but still very creative marketing strategies you can use in your dental practice.
1. Referral programs are a must-have strategy in healthcare. 92% of patients trust referrals more than any other marketing. This simple, but powerful strategy can significantly increase the number of new patients for your dental practice. Here are some ways you can get this program started.
- Create a patient loyalty program – This will allow you to collect email addresses and cell phone numbers for future marketing strategies such as email marketing or mobile marketing. It is also a way to show your gratitude for your patients’ business.
- Start a Patient Review Program. This program will help you to improve your online reputation. You can hand out cards to patients in order for them to leave reviews on social media sites, such as yelp or your Google business page. They can also claim their rewards by posting the card on your website.
- Request a Referral for a Patient
This is a 3-step guide that will show you how to ask for a referral lightheartedly.
- Ask selectively – only ask those you know and like. An example of this is a patient who has been with you for a while.
- If a patient has had an excellent experience – if a patient is gracious in telling you that they had a great experience, it is possible to tell them without being too pushy. You can also send your family members or friends to this page if they tell you about a bad experience.
- Use a script. Thank you for your feedback. Our team is a source of pride for me. It is our goal to provide a positive experience for patients who appreciate our work. We understand that not everyone experiences a positive experience with their dentists. We would love to hear from your friends and family members who have had the same positive experience. Visit:- https://htsmstory.com
2. 2.Make your product or service a challenge What problem does your service solve? Don’t just explain the services you offer. Make your product the focus and set a challenge. You can ask patients questions about their dental health or create a quiz to find out who is practicing good dental hygiene. This encourages them to get involved and will make your business stand out.
3. Make use of popular hashtags on social media. Using popular hash tags like #FlashbackFriday and #ThrowbackThursday can help increase your business’ reach, especially among millennials. This could be used to target people who are searching for specific topics or services. You never know what it could lead to.
More Ideas for Dental Marketing
There are many good places to begin when it comes to digital marketing. These are just a few ideas to market your dental practice. Let’s take a look at these ideas and decide what will work best for you.
Get Local With SEO
Do you show up when people in your area search online for a dentist? You can check this by simply reaching for your phone and typing “Dentist near me”. You’re missing out a lot on new leads and patients if you aren’t at the top of the pack.
Your goal in dental marketing is to rank high on local searches, such as “Dentist near Me”, and be found by people in your target markets.
Leverage Existing Patients
It is a great place to begin, in addition to the suggestions above, to work with existing patients and what your dental practice has. As an example, we talked about creating a loyalty program for patients in Idea 1. This not only leverages existing patients but it’s also a good business idea that can drive referrals to your office.
Dental Marketing is Not Rocket Science
It can seem like rocket science to market a dental practice, but it’s not. A little creativity and common sense can make it easier. One way to increase your patient satisfaction is to think about how you can please them.
To or not to social media
It’s worth taking some time to consider how Social Media can be used to promote your dental practice.
Although social media is an excellent tool for dental marketing , it takes time, effort, and tact . Social media marketing must be consistent and provide quality content. You may want to consider other options if you and your staff don’t have the time or the desire to market your practice on social media. You can also engage social users by hiring an agency, having someone train you or using paid ads.
There are other ways to use social media
Payed ads should only be used to reach patients within your local area when targeting new patients. You don’t want your marketing efforts to Los Angeles to target people who live in New York City. This is a costly and easy mistake.
Enter a contest to go viral
Contests are a great way for your dental practice to grow. Everyone wants whiter teeth. As an example, you could offer a lifetime of teeth whitening or any other prize.
If your prize is appealing to everyone, you will be able to get people to sign up for your contest. Digital contests are a great way to increase dental practice marketing exposure. You can make your contest more profitable by adding bonus actions that increase the chance of winning.
There are 1,001 ways to market your practice. You can most of these things yourself. Sometimes it is better to hire someone to do it correctly the first time. Learn more about hiring a dentist marketing expert by clicking the box below.